Skip to content

Vendor, Concessions, & Dealer Insurance

Vendors Insurance

General Liability and Property Coverage are the two coverages at the forefront of the vendor's, concessionaire's and in home business operators needs. Those with staff also need Workers' Compensation Insurance.

General Liability Insurance

General Liability Insurance provides coverage for bodily injury and/or property damage that may happen to others for which you may be liable, such as a consumer falling down in your booth space. Liability insurance is available by the event, or on a 6 month or annual basis.

With the help of USLI we have created programs that allow you to quote your own Vendor/ In home business insurance. Please follow and complete the link below to receive an automated quote.

Insurance Application for Concessionaires, Exhibitors & Vendors Liability & Inland Marine

Inland Marine Insurance

Inland Marine Insurance covers your equipment and inventory from covered perils, such as fire, theft and vandalism.

Insurance Application for Business Owners Policy

If you are interested in an annual package policy for Liability and Property coverage, please complete the contact form so that we may work with you to customize a program to meet your needs.

Workers' Compensation

If you have employees, Workers' Compensation coverage is needed to protect them from bodily injury caused during the course of their employment.

Insurance Application for Workers' Compensation