If your home or business has been devastated by the latest storm, you will be anxious to get your lives back to normal. We realize that this is a very difficult time and most don’t know where to start or who to call. Here are a few tips to make the process go as smoothly as possible:
- Report your claim to one of our account managers as quickly as possible. We will notify the carrier on your behalf and walk you thru what you can expect to happen.
- Take lots of photos of the damage to your property.
- If you need to make repairs to mitigate your damages, keep all receipts.
- Only hire REPUTABLE Restoration Contractors to perform the clean-up. We can recommend several to you in your area.
- Use caution when hiring contractors to do your repairs as many unlicensed ones are coming to the state. Request written estimates and copies of insurance certificates. Do not pay the contractors in full before work is complete.